- Regional teaching is held monthly except for August & December (ICS SOA meeting).
- Attendance is mandatory during ICM training years, please book study leave in advance.
- The full day programme involves:
- ICM curriculum topics
- ICM-related topics
- Journal club presentation (Trainee)
- Case presentation (Trainee)
- Guideline review (Trainee)
- Apologies to be sent to email@example.com
- Please contact Dr O’Callaghan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have trouble securing study leave for regional teaching. Leave rejections are recorded. Clinical tutors in each training unit are briefed to support trainees attendance whenever possible.
- Teaching venue is either in University Hospital Aintree ITU seminar room or Royal Liverpool University Hospital Education Centre.
- Usual time is 0900 – 1600 unless stated otherwise.
- Each sessions attracts 4 external CPD point from RCoA.
- Trainees are expected to prepare allocated presentation (Journal club / Case Presentation) in advance and it is your responsibility to swap with other trainees should you forsee difficulty in fulfilling the allocation.